Sunday, September 1, 2013

National Stamping Month - {You Are My Happy}

The school year is upon us again and I {love} cool crisp autumn mornings ..... NOT SO! Well, at least not here in Ottawa, where it is still HOT & STICKY!  Last week my home was extremely warm as the A/C was out of commission but thankfully now running again. And while I am finding myself longing for those slightly cooler days, it looks as though the {dog days of summer} may be around for awhile.  

Anyhow, regardless of what the temperature says, the calendar does in fact say that September has arrived! And, that means it's National Stamping Month, which comes a wonderful new campaign from Close to my Heart.  It will make you  ....


To celebrate National Stamping Month, you'll have 3 times the fun with the new stamp set trio! You'll not want to miss out, so be sure to get this exclusive {You Are My Happy} stamp set! During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, you qualify for this stamp set trio for only $10. You'll LOVE the whimsical alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects, with a full retail value of $47.90.

*Offer valid September 1-30, 2013. Placing a minimum order of $50 is required for qualification.

How cute are these?


Watch this video and shop online or contact me to place your qualifying order to snatch this darling stamp set trio today!


And don't forget to take advantage of the Stamp of the Month - Poster Tidings. Available this month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing. To see the actual stamp set, visit my website Here's a peek at featured artwork:


So are you ready to take make somethin' {pretty}?



No comments:

Post a Comment