Thursday, August 1, 2013

CTMH NEW PRODUCT BLOG HOP! - {Love} me a Mini!


Welcome to my blog! Thanks for joining me and other CTMH consultants as we share layouts, cards and papercrafting projects with NEW products from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book!  Oh ya, it's LIVE today! Have you had a chance to take a peek on my website? Here's the link - {pretty paperie sweets}.  

If you've been following me over the past few days for Teaser Time, you've seen some FABULOUS sneak peeks of my FAVE products ... and today is no different!  

A True Thank You (M1029)

You may remember CTMH releasing this cute new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set earlier and donating 100% of the profits to the Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma. Well, if you {loved} this Mini then be as giddy as I am because there are seven more MINIS now available! 

Take a peek at these 3x3 cards ....

Top - A Little Gift, Santa's Greeting, Heartfelt Birthday Wish & Dotted Love
Bottom - A True Thank You, Baby Carriage, Single Snowflake & Tree Delights

I just {heart} how they turned out!  Simple to make too! Each image is stamped on a 2 1/2" circle cut with CTMH Cricut Cartridge - Art Philosophy.  Then assembled with a 1" strip from a few of the new papers - Laughing Lola, Sarita, Pro Player, Babycakes and Frosted. And, embellish as you like ... really they are FAB for a piece of Washi Tape, paper piercing, watercolouring or leaving as is! Definitely, my new FAVE go-to stamp sets!  

Thanks again for hopping on by and enjoy viewing all the projects!

This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group.

18 comments:

  1. Love the mini cards, I love to make a whole set using my scraps....hate to see anything go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm totally copying this idea! Talk about a quite and simple, but super cute, set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love your mini cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of 3x3 cards. Nice use of the M-size stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a quick, easy, and adorable way to showcase those cute new stamps and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection of mini cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might use one of these for my upcoming gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mini-stamps too! Great set of card to show them all off with the new papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete