Saturday, August 3, 2013

{Birthday Wishes}

Here's another quick card I thought I would share in the CTMH New Product Blog Hop. Click HERE to link back to my first post and the blog hop list. 


This sweet card was made using the new Laughing Lola paper pack.  I really {heart} the paisley pattern! The Whisper cardstock was embossed with an embossing folder. The Laughing Lola B&T Duo paper was cut into squares and rounded on opposite ends and adhered to Black cardstock. I also added a strip of pattern paper from Stella and a strip of pattern paper from Laughing Lola, just the flip side. I embossed the sentiment {Birthday Wishes} from the 'Just a Number' stamp set on Smokey Plum cardstock with white embossing powder.  Then, it was adhered with 3-D foam tape over a few strands of Grey Wool baker's twine.  

Thanks for hopping on by ... enjoy all the FAB projects!

SUPPLIES
Papers: CTMH Smokey Plum, Whipser & Black Cardstock, CTMH Laughing Lola & Stella (retired)
Stamps: Just a Number (D1514)
Embossing Powder: CTMH White (retired)
Embellishments: CTMH Grey Wool Baker's Twine

5 comments:

  1. I like the layout of your fun card! The twine looks great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the embossing action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple and teal just POP on that Whisper grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, really like how the colours pop off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the teal paper from Stella. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete