Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MEMORY KEEPING MATTERS

You may be wondering how Close to my Heart is doing, especially with all the change happening in the industry these days.  In uncertain economic times, a secure company offering great products can be hard to find.  Close to my Heart offers that stability to its Consultants, who also enjoy being able to do what they {love}: create and preserve memories!  I {heart} CTMH and so happy to be a part of this amazing company!

Take a peek at this video to learn why now - more than ever - is a great time to celebrate creativity, preserve memories, and share the Close to my Heart opportunity!  No matter if you are a customer, hobbyist or consultant, it's comforting to know that there is a place for you at CTMH.  Be certain, {you are welcome here}!


For more information on CTMH products or joining my team contact me or visit my website HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment