Friday, July 12, 2013

BLOGGING, OH MY!

Hello, I'd like to welcome you to my first blog post ever! I've always wanted to write a blog, but for lack of time, I never did, until now. Today, I decided to start and found myself with quite an interesting challenge ~ what to write about? So, even with all of this indecision madness going on, let's give it a go.  

Why not blog, right? There are many talented papercrafters out there with {fabulous} blogs who have inspired me to babble too!  And, the more I think about blogging about my papercrafting, the more excited I become about keeping an on-going collection of what a day in the life of {me} looks like. Not only is this blog an incredible creative outlet that will share my {love} of pretty paper, but I hope to provoke and inspire each of you by fearlessly putting on display what these two eyes and hands combined create {pretty paperie sweets}. No matter what the reason, ENJOY!   

No comments:

Post a Comment